Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with potential personal training members regarding their fitness history, medical conditions and their fitness goals as well as instructing them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
- Design and implement training programs for personal training clients with a wide range of goals ranging from fat loss to athletic performance to functional lifestyle training
- Set and confirm appointments for personal training sessions and consultations
- Retain clientele
- Provide motivation to clients
- Assist in front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to head personal trainer or owner as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of our fitness center.
- A passion for fitness and health!
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Nationally certified training certificate required.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required, a college degree in a related field is preferred.
Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to Chris Silvernale at firstname.lastname@example.org